As the development of 4G communication modules, cost-effective 4G telematics terminals can replace 3G terminals completely. To respond to the DLT policy issued by the Ministry of Transport of Thailand, Meitrack customized a magnetic card reader for its first 3G vehicle tracker T333 in 2011. So far, we have accumulated more than 10 years of experience in DLT projects. This year, we will invest more energy in developing 4G terminals to meet the requirements of DLT project and introducing cost-effective hardware solutions for different industries in Thailand.
– 10+ years of experience in DLT projects
– Diverse accessories for different needs
– 50+ R&D team members to meet customized project requirements
– Self-owned factory that has passed IATF 16949:2016 certification
– Professional Thai sales and technical support team